Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Genesis!!

1:1 - In the beginning God created the Heaven and the Earth.

1:2 - And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

1:3 - And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
The phrase comes from the third verse of the book of Genesis in the King James Bible

This was just a reference as from where did I devise the Name for this Blog from(if u were at all wondering i.e.)


DISCLAIMER:Now u all mite think it as quite an over enthusiastic URL for such an ordinary blog like this 1 & I myself also don't make any promises to u that whether I will be able to make it an interesting read for u all.The sole purpose of this blog is something else,(also other than to entertain) which u will come to know as u read along.

..........


For those of u who know me.It mite come as a surprise for u as to c me here.U mite Ask Urself..

"Wat is HE doing here??"

For those of u who dont know me I shud tel u that,I have never been a gr8 fan of blogging & was always considered a Non-Blogger both by my friends & by Myself as well.I was too lazy to open the Internet & also type something & post it & Blah..Blahh..Blahhh..

But then,Things Change,People Change,Circumstances Change..& so have I.

.........



It was around 6:30 pm 2day when Shrinku came & told me

" 4 lakh CTC & Joining is on 4th May"


He was referring to his offer regarding a job as a software developer in RedHat.

All of a Sudden a realisation struck me--

4th May is Not even 2 Weeks away..
Damn!!

I hardly have time left to spend with him & once he is off to Pune(Gr8 City btw!!) he mite not come back for months.

So I thought Y not start blogging..A good way to keep in touch with him(Cheap too!!) plus this wil also keep my friends (who r leaving college & I mite not c them again) up-to-date about my new developments in life.

So in the end..Finally Shrinku has succeeded in making me connect to him thru yet another Internet Mode of Comunication (After Orkut & Twitter) only this time..He Doesn't even know it..

So this is for all my FRIENDS out there whom I cant afford to loose yet cant make THEM stay!!

3 comments:

$hRiNk said...

Bhak Saala! :P

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.